Location and Contact Information
Monday – Friday flexible hours
North: 825 E. Rundberg Ln.
Austin, TX 78753
Take Capital Metro Transit Bus Route 10
South: 105 W Riverside Suite 120
Austin, Texas 78704
Take Capital Metro Transit Bus Route 1 or 27
Adolescent Substance Use Outpatient Treatment Services provide comprehensive drug and alcohol education and services for adolescents and families of adolescents, age 13-18 who are experiencing substance use issues.
During the initial intake assessment, an adolescent substance use treatment plan is established in collaboration with the youth and their legal guardian. Treatment plans include individual counseling, group therapy, family education, communication skills, conflict resolution, refusal skills training, relapse prevention and in-home counseling visits.
Who is Eligible?
- Adolescents 13-18 years of age experiencing substance use issues and their parents/legal guardian
- Individuals who are privately-insured, non-insured or on Medicaid are eligible
- Eligibility is reviewed and established at the time of the initial screening appointment
- Once eligibility is determined at the initial assessment, enrollment into services is immediate
What to Expect
- Quality substance use treatment services
- Your initial assessment and first visit may take up to two (2) hours
Requirements for Initial Screening
- Parent/legal guardian must accompany the adolescent
- Insurance information (if applicable)
- Texas I.D. with current address
- Social Security Number (of the adolescent)
- Proof of residence with a Texas I.D. or utility bill (if not insured)