Location and Contact Information
Who is eligible?
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- The applicant must be able to document that they are disabled due to a severe mental illness, chronic drug or alcohol dependence, or HIV/AIDS.
- The applicant must be receiving services in Travis County, and currently homeless according to one of the following definitions:
- Staying at an emergency shelter;
- Sleeping in places not meant for human habitation, such as cars, parks, sidewalks and abandoned buildings; or
- Staying at a transitional housing program, and originally came from the streets or emergency shelters.
Referrals for the Shelter Plus Care program may only be made by case managers on behalf of consumers receiving services from ACCESS/PATH, Community Recovery Team, Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) or other program where the consumer is assessed for LOC 3 or 4 services provided by Integral Care. Referrals will be accepted after the Housing Authority releases vouchers. Only completed referrals will be accepted.