105 W. Riverside Drive, Suite 120
Austin, Texas 78704
Take Capital Metro Transit Bus Route 1 or 27
ATCIC provides comprehensive services to children, youth (ages 0-17) and their families. Qualified and caring staff work to diagnose and treat symptoms, improve daily functioning and ensure the emotional well-being of the people that use these services. Our licensed and trained professionals use evidenced-based best practices and therapeutic interventions. A person-directed service plan is collaboratively created to best address the needs of the individual and services are provided in a variety of settings, such as one’s home, school or office.
Child and Family Services are available to all qualifying Travis County residents.
- Adolescent Substance Use Treatment Services
- Family Preservation Program
- Intensive Case Management
- Infant Parent Program - Early Childhood Intervention (ECI)
- Home Health Services (temporarily discontinued)
- Juvenile TCOOMMI (Special Needs Diversionary Program)
- Outpatient Services
- Youth Empowerment Services (YES) Waiver Program
- Support Groups
- Consumer Benefits Office
Here’s How it Works
Make an Appointment
To schedule an intake appointment for Intensive Case Management or Outpatient Services, call the 24/7 Crisis Hotline at 512-472-HELP (4357). For all other services within CFS, please refer to individual service pages above for their process.
Children seeking services MUST:
- Be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Reside in Travis County
- Qualify for CHIP, MEDICAID, or are uninsured (those with private insurance are ineligible)
- Previous assessments (if applicable)
- Proof of address with a Texas I.D. or a utility bill
- Proof of Medicaid or Medicare
- Proof of income with tax returns, recent pay stubs, or Social Security award letter
What to Expect
ATCIC’s Child and Family Services encompass a variety of service options that are catered to meet the needs of our consumers. While the entry process begins the same way for each of our service areas, each follows a different process that is important to understand. Please click on one of the service areas above to learn more.
If you are unsatisfied with any services at ATCIC please voice your concerns – you have the right to be heard! An ATCIC representative will work with you and your service provider to resolve your complaint. First, speak with your service coordinator. If they are not able to address your concerns and/or you still have concerns, call:
ATCIC Consumer Rights Officer
The VOICE Committee
Child and Family Services Director
If services you request are reduced, denied or terminated, you have the right to ask for a review of that decision. Your service coordinator can help your request a reconsideration review. Reconsideration requests can also be made through ATCIC’s Consumer Rights Officer at 512-440-4086.
A staff person (not involved in the original decision to reduce, deny or terminate services) will review your request and provide you with a written notification of the decision.