Location and Contact Information
Mon-Fri, flexible hours
1717 W. 10th St.
Austin, Texas 78703
P: 512-472-HELP (4357)
Intensive case management provides child focused case management services using the Wraparound Model. Case managers work with children and their families to identify a unique, individualized and strength-based action plan. A support team assists families with the implementation of the plan. Case managers and families work together to monitor the plan, refer/link the family to appropriate community services and assist the families in accessing these services. Using the Wraparound Model, the case manager assists the child and family in overcoming barriers to success in school, home and the community and enhances the family's ability to navigate these systems on their own once case management services conclude. ICM’s mission is to create self-advocacy and provide education systems.
Who is Eligible?
Children who have an active and open case with Child and Family Services.
What to Expect
- Your initial in-take visit may take up to 2 hours.
- Initial in-take appointments are not medical appointments. They determine which services you qualify for and are appropriate. If medical treatment with a doctor is necessary, this will be coordinated at a later date.
- This initial appointment places you or your child into a services if eligibility requirements are met .
- Financial assessments are required, bring proper documentation (click here for Required Documents)..
- All programs and services at ATCIC will be explained to you;
- A therapist or Intensive Case Manager may be assigned to you depending on your child’s needs.
- Medications are only prescribed by doctors during a scheduled doctor’s appointment.
- Children who are uninsured may be placed on a wait list for services.