Location and Contact Information
Monday – Friday flexible hours
North: 825 E. Rundberg Ln.
Austin, TX 78753
Take Capital Metro Transit Bus Route 10
South: 105 W Riverside Suite 120
Austin, Texas 78704
Take Capital Metro Transit Bus Route 1 or 27
Who is Eligible?
Eligibility is reviewed and established at the time of initial intake evaluation for children 3-18 years of age experiencing serious mental health or substance use issues.
What to Expect
- Your initial in-take visit may take up to 2 hours.
- Initial in-take appointments are not medical appointments. They determine which services you qualify for and are appropriate. If medical treatment with a doctor is necessary, this will be coordinated at a later date.
- This initial appointment places you or your child into a services if eligibility requirements are met .
- Financial assessments are required, bring proper documentation (see above).
- All programs and services at ATCIC will be explained to you.
- A therapist or Intensive Case Manager may be assigned to you depending on your child’s needs.
- Medications are only prescribed by doctors during a scheduled doctor’s appointment.
- Children who are uninsured may be placed on a wait list for services.